Homophobic bullying

Home Forums General Homophobic bullying

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    positiveparent
    Participant

Can anyone explain why there seems to be an obsession with homophobic bullying? It seems as though you don’t really matter if you’re disabled, but my neighbour’s little girl is bullied almost every day – called ‘spac’ and horrible names. Schools only seem to talk about homophobic bullying, as if there’s only one kind of bullying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tell me about it. My daughter was bullied by the class bully, along with a lot of other kids in her year. They boy in question was very big and strong, and deeply unhappy because his parents were getting divorced – he regularly took it out on his classmates, and was really intimidating. At one point he threatened one kid with a penknife. Why don’t we hear more about helping kids like this, and dealing/stopping this kind of bullying?

Anonymous
    Inactive

how many kids can be “gay” anyway for the entire national curriculum to be moulded to suit this kind of sexul preference. children are not supposed to be having sex! why are teachers pushing this agenda onto innocent children?. my child was totally creeped out by all the gay flags everywhere in her school on hampstead heath, and after all the news about all the paedophiles and the paedo rings that live in that part of camden, you would think the government would choose to play it safe and be more conservative about sex related issues – wouldn’t you? or is this another case of grooming in plain sight right under our noses?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think lots of people know that most bullying isn’t “homophobic” as Stonewall and government educational policy guidelines would have you believe. Even “Ditch the Label”, another organisation that promotes same-sex relationships, agree. They produce a comprehensive annual survey conducted only amongst students. According to their figures, 50% of those bullied say it involves attitudes to their appearance; 19% say it relates to them getting high grades, and 14% say it’s because of household income. Only 4% report being bullied because of their sexuality. So you are far more likely to be bullied because of your body shape, for wearing glasses or for having red hair than whether you are gay or transgender. The agenda has, quite simply, been hijacked by the evangelistic and fundamentalist LGBT ideology.

Sorry I didn’t answwer your question, just provided more evidence! As for why? It’s because a vociferous and well-organised minority are speaking up (setting the agenda) while the rest of us, the majority, are keeping quiet. It’s time to speak up like that courageous couple from the Isle of Wight.

Squirrel
    Participant

Agreed. We need a bit of real ‘equality’ in tackling bullying – which means the emphasis needs to be on all causes of bullying, and not just the one area being highlighted by LGBT activists. All aspects of bullying need to be addressed, and children need to be taught to respect each other equally.

So, what are we to do about it. The way I see it is that we need to raise the profile of every kind of bullying. Perhaps we need to have statistics to hand so that we can address the allegations of homophobic bullying with evidence. (Incidentally, a phobia is a fear – and I don’t know anybody who is afraid of homosexuals).

positiveparent
    Participant

These articles might help with stats:
    this blog shows how minimal the LBT bullying issue really is in comparison with other forms of bullying http://christiansineducation.co.uk/bullying-the-reality-behind-the-rhetoric/

and this one talks about the inequality of the Department for Education’s focus on homophobic bullying at the expense of other victims http://christiansineducation.co.uk/is-ofsted-in-breach-of-the-equality-act/

People could write to their MPs to highlight the issue of bullying and the fact that there appears to be a hierarchy. Write to newspapers as well.

Douglas Quinton
    Participant

What this all needs is a grass roots revolution – all parents challenging schools on these issues, having been educated of the dangers of this dark LGBT agenda being imposed on their children. How can mass parent education be carried out ? By a budget of £10m for leaflet dropping nationwide and advertising the real harms and statistics and creating live face to face parent meets and action groups. We need a complete wake up of society to these issues, but most are feeling happy with the fed entertainment on TV and Movies and Sports and Consumerism and feel really the world is all quite normal and progressive. They have numbed the minds of this nations adults, how to we un-numb them ? We need a tidal wave of greater proportion ever imagined to turn the tide, because very few are active. Those that are become disillusioned because there seems to be a brick wall in front of our MPs and schools no longer feel driven by Biblical morality, but by a modern progressive adoption, backed up by this decade’s new “British Values”. Wherever we are, whoever we are we have responsibility to take a stand for the Truth ! I for one would like to get a leaflet designed for school and house drops, to fight against this barbaric use of bullying to force the hugely dangerous LGBT agenda onto our young children.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.