What are they actually teaching the children?

Home Forums General What are they actually teaching the children?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liane

My teenager attended a school briefly in London and I tried to Enquire with the relevant teachers EXACTLY what they were teaching my child on a week by week/termly basis . I found the website was quite depressing in terms of the skeletal “Syllabus” they had uploaded which basically gave me next to no information at all. I then tried to ask head of year concerned but was ignored!

Do parents have any rights left at all to know what strangers (to me) are actually “teaching” my child!?
    And can we be ignored?

Rhea Steel
    Participant

By current law schools are required to privide parents with the sex ed curriculum AND time table of teaching so that you can remove your children if you want to.

liane

I and a local priest (and dr.) from a c of e parish (London) asked the head of year 8 for the forms to withdraw my child from teaching of the female orgasam, female genital mutilation, (secular SRE), with a real heavy LGBT pressure to “try it out” and she literally threw her arms in the air , grunted very loudly , and yelled back at me that “no one had ever removed their child from SRE!! I never received the forms we requested… I was later reported to children services for emotional abuse!

liane

I and a local priest (and dr.) from a c of e parish (London) asked the head of year 8 for the forms to withdraw my child from teaching of the female orgasam, female genital mutilation, (secular SRE), with a real heavy LGBT pressure to “try it out” and she literally threw her arms in the air , grunted very loudly , and yelled back at me that “no one had ever removed their child from SRE!! I never received the forms we requested… I was later reported to children services for emotional abuse!

Rhea Steel
    Participant

Keep strong, you can win this there is no legal precident.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.